2020 ONEKA RIDGE GOLF COURSE
FALL JUNIOR GOLF PROGRAM
This year’s Fall Junior Golf program will consist of 2 separate age groups, Pre Juniors ages (5-9), and Juniors (ages 10-16). There will only be 8 spots max available for each session due to the current Covid-19 situation. We will require a minimum of 3 students to hold a session. Each session will include instruction, on-course golf time, and tips and tricks for staying in good “Golf Shape” during the long Minnesota winters. Session cost is $65 Each or do both sessions for $110.
Pre-Juniors- (ages 5-9)
(4 Wednesdays) Sep. 9th, 16th, 23rd, & 30th 5:30PM-6:30PM
(4 Saturdays) Sep. 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th 9:30AM-10:30AM
Juniors- (ages 10-16)
(4 Tuesdays) Sep. 8th, 15th, 22nd, & 29th 5:30PM-6:30PM
(4 Saturdays) Sep. 5th, 12th, 19th, & 26th 10:45AM-11:45AM
All Session registrations and payment will be handled online. Please Click Here for Registration!
SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Oneka Ridge Golf Course will be using the following safety guidelines to help ensure the safety of all our students, instructors, and their families.
- Each class will have no more than 8 students. (6 for Tiny Tots ages 4-6)
- No flagsticks will be used, and students will not reach into the cup at any time.
- One student per hole on the practice green.
- Short Game Stations will be a minimum of 8 feet apart.
- Hitting stations on the driving range will be a minimum of 8 feet apart.
- Instructors will remain a minimum of 6 feet from students and will not be moving or touching students.
- Instructors and staff will not be touching student equipment (golf bags, golf clubs, or golf balls.
- There will be no water cooler for students on the range. Students must bring their own water bottle.
- All training aids will be sanitized between each session.
- All SNAG Golf equipment will be sanitized between each session.
- If a student is not feeling well, we ask that they stay at home and we will do our best to make up the session in a timely manner.