2022 ADULT GROUP LESSON PROGRAM
Our adult group lessons are open to all men and women 18 years of age and older. Each 1 hour session will be dedicated to one specific aspect of golf. These sessions are designed to cover the fundamentals and techniques involved with each topic. Our goal is to provide quality instruction and supervised practice, along with drills and practice techniques to promote life-long learning and enjoyment of the game. Supervised practice is a great way for us to observe how you practice and offer tips, drills, and techniques to help you maximize development and improvement in each practice session. Most of us have limited practice time, so it’s important to achieve results each and every session.
*All Lessons will be held on Tuesday evenings*
- 5/31- Short Game and Putting 6:15pm-7:15pm
- 6/7- Irons & Hybrids 6:15pm-7:15pm
- 6/14- Drivers & Fairway Woods 6:15pm-7:15pm
- 6/21- Approach Wedges (100 yards & in) 6:15pm-7:15pm
- 7/12- Short Game & Putting 6:15pm-7:15pm
- 7/19- Irons & Hybrids 6:15pm-7:15pm
- 7/26 Drivers & Fairway Woods 6:15pm-7:15pm
- 8/2 Approach Wedges (100 yards & in) 6:15pm-7:15pm
- 8/9 Short Game & Putting 6:15pm-7:15pm
- 8/16- Irons & Hybrids 6:15pm-7:15pm
FEE: All individual sessions are $35 Each, 3 or more sessions, $30 Each
Use code 15OFF3LESSONS on one of the sessions you sign-up for online if you register for 3 sessions.