Adult Lesson Program
ADULT GROUP LESSONS
Our adult group lessons are open to all men and women 18 years of age and older. Each 1 hour session will be dedicated to one specific aspect of golf. These sessions are designed to cover the fundamentals and techniques involved with each topic. Our goal is to provide quality instruction and supervised practice, along with drills and practice techniques to promote life-long learning and enjoyment of the game. Supervised practice is a great way for us to observe how you practice and offer tips, drills, and techniques to help you maximize development and improvement in each practice session. Most of us have limited practice time, so it’s important to achieve results each and every session. The lesson fee is $40/ adult and includes an hour of instruction and practice with instructors. Lessons are on Tuesday evenings and must have at least 3 participants signed up.
GET GOLF READY LESSONS
Our Get Golf Ready Program is aimed to give the brand new golfer skills they need to start their golf career. We will give you the skills to feel comfortable practicing and getting out on the golf course with friends and family.
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, we will practice playing on the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting. These group lessons last an hour and are five weeks long. We will offer Level 2 an Level 2 classes. Student must complete Level 1 before signing up for Level 2.
Cost is $135/adult.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Warm up, stretching and wellness tips
- The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
- Swinging your driver and the other ‘big’ clubs to hit the long shots
- Getting the ball close to the hole — chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Caring for the course
- Learning the ‘lingo’, like fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker, and more
- Getting you more comfortable on the course and where to drive the cart
- Feel more confident in keeping score and understanding golfer etiquette